The most epic Doctor Who event ever, as every incarnation of the Doctor – and friends and enemies old and new – unites to push back the threat of the Void: the empty space between universes that has inexplicably become sentient… and hungry!
In this first of two volumes collecting 2017’s giant Doctor Who crossover event, witness the return of Jenny, the Doctor’s daughter, who has a terrifying message for the Twelfth Doctor, Bill, and Nardole: the Void is hungry, and it’s beginning to devour the universe we know and love!
From there, the threat of the Void spirals out to affect all of the Doctor’s incarnations – from the Ninth, who re-encounters Silurian detective Madame Vastra, to the Tenth, who battles cybernetic foes on a space station orbiting a white hole, to the Eleventh, who journeys beyond the universe and into an impossible era of his civilization’s ancient past…!
Plus: find out what Jenny has been doing since we last saw her on TV!
It’s unmissable, beyond-epic entertainment, and essential reading for any Doctor Who fan!
• Collects Doctor Who: The Lost Dimension Alpha, The Ninth Doctor Special, The Tenth Doctor #3.9, The Eleventh Doctor #3.10 and Jenny, The Doctor’s Daughter Special #1 & #2.
• 2017’s giant Doctor Who crossover event is collected in two amazing volumes!
• Every Doctor to date is brought together to fight the terrifying threat of the Void, the nothingness in-between universes which has somehow become sentient… and hungry!
• With the laws of time and space decimated and humanity itself turned against the Doctor and his friends, it’s up to each incarnation of the Doctor to find a solution to this interdimensional crisis!
· Join the Twelfth Doctor, Bill, and Nardole, as the Doctor’s daughter, Jenny, smashes back into their lives with dire information about the oncoming threat (and discover what Jenny has been up to since we last saw her on TV!)
· Witness the plight of the Ninth Doctor’s companions, Captain Jack Harkness and Tara Mishra, as faulty equipment sends them spinning into a White Hole!
· The Ninth Doctor and Rose encounter Madame Vastra – and uncover a Silurian secret that should never have been shared!
· The Tenth Doctor, Gabby, and Cindy face a cybernetic threat on a space station under assault from the forces of the Void!
· And the Eleventh Doctor and Alice venture into the distant past, into a period of Gallifreyan history that should be impossible for them to witness, let alone play a part in!
A thrilling, blockbuster celebration of the Doctor’s lives so far, this beyond